Friday, August 15, 2008

A Reference for Status Messages on Facebook

Borrowed from 7akifadi

I am:
content yet angry at myself.
I think: too much sometimes.
I know: I can do better than that.
I have: to stop worrying.
I wish: I could go live in the suburbs, go to work on a bike, live in a friendly neighborhood..keda ya3ny :). I also wish I lived in some other (earlier) time.
I hate: my conscious apathy, my laziness and my time management habits.
I miss: Babaya and Grandpa.
I fear: both the future and death.
I hear: A distant shee7' from Eza3et el Quraan El Kareem
I smell: the smell of mango :)
I crave: for Carvel Ice-cream (mennek lelalh ya Dee)
I search: using Google of course!
I wonder: if I will ever change, to better or to worse. I have been feeling that I am ma7allak serr for a long time now.
I regret: some minor stuff.
I love: my family, and the fact that I am a Muslim. El7amdolellah!
I ache: from my brain cells.
I am not: stupid.
I believe: I can flyyyy!!
I sing: terribly.
I cry: on daily basis.
I fight: a losing battle.
I win: people easily.
I lose: my stuff too often.
I never: search for love.
I always: pray for good stuff to happen.
I confuse: reality with cartoons sometimes.
I listen: to Sayed a lot. But ignore his advices too soon.
I can usually be found: Online.
I am scared: of losing someone I love.
I need: Babaya.
I am happy about: moving out!
I imagine: heaven.

I enjoyed writing this post. It is not a tag, but I encourage you to write one.(An implicit tag.)

2 comments:

مها said...

I wish: I could go live in the suburbs, go to work on a bike, live in a friendly neighborhood..keda ya3ny :). I also wish I lived in some other (earlier) time.
=====
WOW!!! that's meeeeeeeeee!!

Gihan said...

:D

Thanks to our city el ma7'noo2a