Monday, August 25, 2008

Purposeless Post

I have many unpublished posts. Mostly rant, post-fight emotions, ranging from simple quarrels that are actually funny, to waves of rage. Mostly they talk about the same thing, how confused I am, how uncertain I have become, how angry, apathetic and in total despair.

I am starting to get into a "I don't like this blog anymore" phase. I think a lot of closing it, or abandoning it, or just leave it to rot in the blogosphere.. Other times, when I write a new post and feel that I recorded something down, something that might be of a tiny winy use, I feel glad that I still have it.

But to be honest, I don't speak my head off when I write in this blog anymore. I never did actually, but now it is even more. Always the:I should say this, I must not say that. No rant about work no rant about family no rant about friends, no rant at all!! All my rants are unpublished. It is not that I mind, I mean the process of writing down what I feel and channeling out whatever useless and unrelated series of thoughts is good enough for me.


Tesba7o 3ala 7'eer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the price you pay for using your public identity :)

Mona Zenhom said...

It's good to get those feelings out, even if it's just in a draft. I hope you keep posting!

[-daisy-] said...

well oojy your posts entertain me very much when I am bored or when I am alone I read it on a regular basis I think you should keep posting ..it's good to know that someone cares to read even if it's only a single person:D

Gihan said...

Memo: You bet.

Mona: Yes, drafts are nice to keep! Relieving. isA i will, ana bass sa3at ba2fesh keda 3ala nafsy :)

Daisy: My blog entertains you when your bored! hmmmm, Well that is a motivation to keep posting :D
W ba3deen you are not just a single person, you are a friend ya 3abeeta :P