Friday, November 23, 2007

Go7a wel 7omar

I will not change myself, something I do, somethings I say because of someone else. I will not change myself because of total strangers,friends, or even family.This is the way I am and this is the way I am choosing to go through life. I will not change myself unless I am totally convinced that I (and no one else) should change as an inevitable necessity. I don't care how much people are inconsiderate and ignorant telling me that I should change. I will continue to do whatever I want to do as long as I am not harming someone else and as long as I am not suffering myself.
I will not change unless I want to.
I will not change unless I want to.
I will not change unless I want to.

Thanks Go7a!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gr8 post ya gjoe..inspiring 3amatan..aho 3ala el 2a2al go7a matbahdelsh 3ala el fady:D

Redzo said...

Salli 3al naby (PBUH) ya gjoe ... la2 matza3aliish nafsek keda... But the people opinion about you "MIGHT" be an indicator....

Gihan said...

3aleeh Alsallatoh Wassalam!

people's opinion 3ala 3eeny wa 3ala rasy..bass bardo 3ala nafsohom :D

I get your point...