Friday, November 16, 2007

Right Now

Right Now it's 4 in the morning (night). I have to explain a research paper in less than 12 hours to pre-masters students . I hate the paper, I don't understand its contents and I feel totally stupid. I read the paper a hundred times and I don't get it! I will most probably make a fool of myself if I just repeated what is written in the paper. I am so desperate I called my classmate an hour ago, knowing for sure she would be sleeping. She didn't answer, and I thanked God she didn't. I feel responsible that I must explain the damn paper, but at the same time I feel I would fail this exact responsibility if I didnt explain it well. ya3ny mesh 3arfa la asebha wala akawretaha wala afhama kwayes!

Helpless Helpless Helpless.

Boy this would be funny to read when its over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

sara said...

And now? :)