Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Note To Self

- First Impressions Never Last. I am a living proof.
- I need to go exercising.
- I miss Ramadan Already.
- I need to focus on my pre-masters.
- You can't change people, you can only change the way you deal with them.
- Do3aa is Magic!
- Never go to the movies fel Eid.
- People are NOT stupid. Strange, I know.
- Competition: I hate and can't live without it.
- I need to travel abroad. I need to travel abroad. Ya Rab bas maykonsh lel 3elag.
- I am currently suffering from AMDS: Animated Movies Deficiency Syndrome.
- Family is the best thing. Even when you are fighting
- Hope is the second best thing. Even when you are disappointed.
- For the first time in my life: I decided I'll help my little sister in her studies.
- I hope i never quit blogging. It is very relieving.

No comments: