Monday, June 02, 2008

Tagged: 6 Quirks

Tagged by my the female thinking out loud, Sou

These are the rules:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. State 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Quirks:

1- I continuously sleep on my laptop..w ba7ees enn el na7ya el yemeen arya7 men el na7ya el shemal.


2-My next post would be about spelling meskates.


3-I still bit my nails.Actually my nails look very boyish. One of my wishes is that before I die, I would have decent nails like any normal girl my age..


4-The last scary movie I saw (I think) was The Ring. I might have seen another one ba3deeh, bass I totally blocked it out.The reason I hate scary movies is that most of the time I would be the only one awake at home late at night.



5-The last time I had driving lessons I almost hit a kid, I accidentally hunked instead of stepping on the brakes.That was exactly 4 years ago.I'll re-start new driving lessons tomorrow isA :)


6- When engaged in a group conversation.I don't look to the talker, I'd rather watch people listening to the talker.If someone is saying something stupid, I'll most probably look at the other listeners to see how they took it. The subtle facial expressions they make are hilarious!



Tagging: Dee, M@hdeto, Insomniac , Cesario, Mermaid and Zero!


P.S: I felt like this tag was very similar to the 1o random things tag, I actually wrote a couple of points there then I removed them because I felt like I have wrote them somewhere..w ba3deen the things I wrote are not quirky enough, I think i am Quirkier than that, bass ana mesh merrakeza..


4 comments:

Amy said...

You're tagged :)

Deeeeeee said...

I love the pedestrians thingie.. begad LOL!

Anonymous said...

I don't know 6 bloggers ! thus, I don't match the entry criteria for this module ! a3ml eeh a3ml eeh ???????!!!!!!

Gihan said...

You can either
A) Tag the ones you know
B) Don't Tag anyone
C)Tag Everyone who reads the tag