Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Pledge

Enough is freakin' enough. I will have my driver's license by June,before my 22nd birthday. I don't care that I don't have a car. I don't care how stupid people drive. I don't care how much time it would take me to learn, how many accidents I make on my dad's car. It's too late already. I will learn how to drive or die trying. But I will never feel helpless, clueless or under anyone's mercy again. I will not beg taxi drivers to get me home in the rain. I will not walk in the streets fearing strangers, or thieves. I will learn how to drive and that's final.
Enough is freakin' enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go Girl!

Anonymous said...

hehehe .. i feel you girl . i'm in the exact same situation ,but i did get my license last month at the 2nd day of the new year and 3 months before my 22nd birthday.
it was the fastest new year resolution i've accomplished ever.
now there is still one proble, left..
i don't have a car :D
we're getting it pretty soon though.